22 November 2008

WORMSER RIDE

Anthony/SIQQMOSH

Ian/antirawker

New wheel day.

Ian/antirawker + Nathan/safety

The new shop is sick...



Mike

Danielle/d.$ + Liz/BrownE

Presto Mike

Devon/DTWanksta


Patrick/patrickviolence + Anthony...no homo.

Tony/TMag...very nice!

Ty/lighsout...FTW.



From Wormser/Jeremy on LAFixed:

"I can't thank everyone enough for all that you guys did. Thank you all so much for all the support and generosity. Tomorrow i finally get into a somewhat permanent place until rebuilding is done, etc. and with all your help we'll be able get some of the things that we've been lacking and get life back to some sort of normality. Like i said, i can't begin to demonstrate my gratefulness for having such great people in my life and I would appreciate it if everyone that showed up, donated, or whatever for this ride/event to please either send me your address or atleast your email along with your lafixed name. Once i get settled in i have a project i want to start and share with you all so please keep me posted. Thanks again folks from my family to you and yours."

No comments: