25 June 2009

SF TO LA! SF2LA? SF2LASHLA?

Hello friends, summertime has been a sleepy one for me, and I would like to know, what are you all up to? Also wishing the boys in Japan a safe trip.
This Saturday, Matt and I are biking/camping down the coast to LA. I was hella sick at the beginning of this week so I hope I'm good to go, actually, whatever, I'm going anywayyyy. Here's our approximate plan of action. I'll post some pictures of the bikes pre- and post- loaded with stuff before we leave because it's kinda ridiculous looking. Over 400 miles lots of elevation. WHEE! If anyone wants to come with at some point you're more than welcome just call me.

Day 1: SF - Half Moon Bay - friend's house in Santa Cruz (75mi)
Day 2: Santa Cruz - Monterey - Carmel - Pfeiffer-Big Sur State Park (72.9mi)
Day 3: Pfeiffer campground - San Simeon State Beach (68.1mi)
Day 4: San Simeon State Beach - Cambria - Morro Bay - Pismo - Oceano Campground (52.6mi)
Day 5: Oceano - Guadalupe - Lompoc - Gaviota - Refugio State Beach (70.7mi)
Day 6: Refugio - Carpinteria State Beach (35.5mi)
Day 7: Carpinteria - friend's house in Malibu (55mi)
Day 8: mosey into LA and figure our how to get back up on this 4th of July

much love,
Crystal dudu

shout out to Willyhippo-ahh I hope you're having a great time in China! <3

No comments: